EXHIBIT BOOTH OPTIONS (Download Exhibitor & Sponsorship Prospectus)
Booth – $1,200
Booth includes an un-skirted table and two chairs. The standard booth also includes limited conference registration (up to two conference registrations). This includes on-campus meals (Wednesday dinner through Saturday breakfast). Wi-Fi is available. A limited number of booths with electrical access are available. Please include request with exhibitor registration.
Booth+ Additional $200/person
- Booth includes an un-skirted table and two chairs. The standard booth also includes limited conference registration (up to two conference registrations). This includes on-campus meals (Wednesday dinner through Saturday breakfast). Wi-Fi is available. A limited number of booths with electrical access are available. Please include request with exhibitor registration.
- Includes on-campus housing (3 nights – May 29-31). Double occupancy and at a rate of $200 per person.
Exhibit Hall Hours (including set up/tear down)
|5/29/19||Set up||12:00 – 5:00 pm|
|5/29/19||Exhibit Area Open||8:30 – 10:00 pm|
|5/30/19||Exhibit Area Open||9:30 – 11:30 am|
|5/30/19||Exhibit Area Open||12:30 – 2:30 pm|
|5/31/19||Exhibit Area Open||9:30 – 11:30 am|
|5/31/19||Exhibit Area Open||1:00 – 3:30 pm|
|5/31/19||Tear down||3:30 – 5:00 pm|
INFORMATION FOR EXHIBITORS AND SPONSORS
- Eligible Exhibits: The North American Coalition for Christian Admissions Professionals (NACCAP) reserves the right to refuse and exhibit space to any exhibitor applicant for any reason. This includes the right to refuse exhibit space to the Exhibitor after the request is approved if, after the approval, information should come to NACCAP that the exhibit would be inconsistent with the principles or mission of NACCAP. In that event, NACCAP would refund any fees paid to NACCAP.
- Cancellation and Refund: If written notice of cancellation is received by NACCAP 30 days prior to the event, Exhibitor fees, less $100, will be refunded. No refund will be made if the Exhibitor cancels the contracted space within 30 days of the event.
- Payment: No Exhibitor will be permitted to display material in the exhibit area if payment has not been received in full. Payment in full for exhibit space is required prior to conference.
- Exhibit space: The Exhibitor agrees that the exhibit shall be set up and maintained through the duration of the event or a previously established exhibit area timeframe. If audio/visual equipment is used at the booth, Exhibitor must insure that the audio/visual does not disrupt neighboring displays. Sound projection should be limited to the booth space only.
- Prize Drawings & Giveaways: It is encouraged for Exhibitors to conduct drawings and giveaways from the Exhibitor’s booth space. In an effort to drive more attention to the Exhibitors and Sponsors, NACCAP will ask for a donation to be given away during a drawing at the ‘main sessions’. NACCAP personnel will organize and oversee this. Giveaway items must not conflict with any campus, local or state laws.
- Security: Neither NACCAP or the campus host, or its personnel, shall be liable for any possible damage or theft to the Exhibitor’s display, equipment, merchandise or other materials.
- Hampton Inn Cleveland has provided a group rate for our conference exhibitors. The cost is $109. To secure this rate, click here.
- Contact Info: For additional information prior to the conference, please contact NACCAP at email@example.com or 888-423-2477.